Happy Birthday Daddy!
12/22/2009 | Author:
Today is my dad's birthday.
And I just wanted to say this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(Hopefully he will see this post)

And, I wanted to tell him that I love him very much; and that I think he is the greatest dad in the whole wide world! <3

My dad is smart, funny, and real nice. He has showed (or maybe taught?) me the awesomeness(?) of good humor. (Whether he wanted too, or not!)
He has always taken care of me, and all my family! Watched over us, and helped teach us the ways of life. (He has also taught me and my sister how to properly play Halo. LOL)

I love you daddy! :) <3
This entry was posted on 12/22/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.