Flowers and Berries
6/03/2010 | Author:
So we just got home from picking Indy and Willow up at my grandparents' house.
The fishing went great -and both Indy and Willow caught several catfish...soon as I download their pictures I will post some!
But, about my pictures: I took some pictures of flowers, (and berries, for that matter.)

---

Raspberry...you wouldn't believe how loaded my grandparents' bushes are. We picked a lot -well, when I say we, I mean they picked a lot, and I ate a lot. Raspberries and blueberries: my favorites!

Here's some wild strawberry that I found under their (really tall,) back-deck. I didn't taste it...let's just say the poison ivy and strawberries are mixed in a little bit.

Strawberry leaves...right out of the stones! For some reason I felt the need to take several photos of those two leaves...

.It's a red flower! I believe that's a rose -but, you know...I'm really good with plants an' stuff. Lol.

Again...the need to photograph was strong....

Now I really like this plant. The petal are very soft, and it's poofy...enough said, right?

It has lots of tiny flowers....

And sissy colors...but, it's poofy, and soft, and poofy, and -
-well, you get the point.

^-^

Journee,
--
Over and Out.


This entry was posted on 6/03/2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.